I am more or less moved into my room in my sister’s apartment. I’m still not dragging all my stuff out of storage yet (which is leaving me to buy new summer clothes rather than dealing with that whole storage shed mess). A part of my moving in involve buying an X-Box, in part so that I could have DVD set up in my room. I bought Fallout 3 along with it, however, which doesn’t bode well in terms of distractions.
Creatively speaking, I finished off another poem and spent some time getting a submission packet together. I intended to have it done and sent off last week, but realized that I was confused about some of the submission guidelines. So I sent my question in and haven’t received a response yet.
To Do in the Coming Week
– continue to make progress on the story (actually finishing = triple bonus points)
– write, edit and/or polish 2-3 of my current poems
– submit a set of poems or a short story for publication
– do 3-4 marathon training days
– post a youtube video
– art, doesn’t matter what, but something