Between my trip to Vegas the previous weekend, and my relax-time at Clear Lake this weekend, as well as all the ins and outs and recoveries in between my to-do lists have been left mostly unchecked.
I have reinstated my morning poetry and journaling practice, and I have been studiously keeping at it for the last few weeks (even though Vegas). The result of this is that I managed to finish and polish one shiny new poem. Still thinking about which market it will fit best.
I’m currently in the process of moving out of my mother’s apartment and moving in to my sister and her husband’s apartment. I pay rent at both, so it’s virtually the same, except that at my sister’s apartment I will have my own private space, which is MUCH needed.
That Which Need-ith Accomplishing in the Coming Week
– continue to make progress on the story (actually finishing = triple bonus points)
– write, edit and/or polish 2-3 of my current poems
– submit a set of poems or a short story for publication (which will be some poetry to Apex Magazine, because I have some stuff that will fit rather nicely)
– do 3-4 marathon training days
– post a youtube video
– art, doesn’t matter what, but something