I have been productive in terms of preparing a for my brothers graduation and helping my mom haul some valuable items (i.e. a stove, an extra fridge, some old filing cabinets) out of our old house for sale. I also got one walk day in last week in between all the goings on (this one has been hard to focus on, since my family has decided not to do the Disney marathon in September, which was a huge motivator).
However, I have still not been on top of things in terms of creative progress. This is partially due to the fact that my laptop is still not working, and so computer access at my sister’s apartment is limited. Though it’s mostly due to the purchase of an X-box and the subsequent time suck that is Fallout 3. It would eat every waking moment of my life if I let it. (And it’s so easy to let it.) Therefore an immediate priority readjustment is required.
To Do in the Coming Week
– continue to make progress on the story (actually finishing = triple bonus points)
– write, edit and/or polish 2-3 of my current poems
– submit a set of poems or a short story for publication
– do 3-4 marathon training days
– post a youtube video
– art, doesn’t matter what, but something