… in Writing: No new words, but there was this (which makes me want to faint everytime I see it). Also, I submitted a story last week, which makes me very much want to continue by submitting something else this week.
In Health: I ate extremely well last week, which I attribute to making mason jar salads at the beginning of the week, making lunch packing so simple. Furthermore, I not only completed three out of three of my run/walk days, but I also did a mellow six mile walk with my friend and her dog on Sunday. I feel all light and shiny.
Although, the downside is that I apparently overdid it on my long Sunday walk. I felt perfectly fine during the walk, but a few hours after a pain started in the bottom of my foot. It kind of feels like the muscle was overworked or is bruised or something. The result is that I’m hobbling today and won’t be able to run. I hope this foot thing doesn’t put me too far off track from my running goals. *sigh*
In Finances: I got my taxes done! (Well, most of them and I didn’t quite get as much of a refund as I hoped, but I’m still happy!)
Overall: Last week was probably the most productive week I’ve had since the beginning of the year. I accomplished four out of eight thinks on my to-do list, which makes me feel like this. Huzzah!
Things to do in the coming week:
– Complete Chapter two of novel
– Submit something (poetry, fiction, whatever)
– Walk/Run at least three days at least 2 miles each day (0/3) (depends on the status of my foot)
– Contact my sisters accountant to find out about setting up an IRA
– Get California taxes done
– Sort paperwork out by year for filing
– Either purchase new a new filing cabinet(s), and/or buy folders/large envelopes, and/or go through the process of sorting and putting everything in its place
– Get data transferred from the old computer to the new one (may require giving up my computer for a few days)