No submissions were sent out.
No running last week. However, in terms of exercise I completed two sessions with a trainer, who I will now be working with once a week in conjunction with my running activities. (I’ve convinced myself that I have the money for this.) He’s apparently worked with others to help them run marathons and the like, so it’s a good match and will add some variety to my training. If I can just get some morning yoga in sometimes, I’ll be golden.
If I count the leisurely 2 miles I walked one Saturday with my writing gang (which I totally do :P), then I have completed three days worth of exercise and have roughly met my goal.
Things to do in the coming week:
– Begin Chapter Three of Under the Midday Moon (write a minimum of 1,000 words)
– Submit something (poetry, fiction, whatever)
– Walk/Run at least three days at least 2 miles each day (1/3)
– Get California taxes done (must happen today)
– Sort paperwork out by year for filing
– Either purchase new a new filing cabinet(s), and/or buy folders/large envelopes, and/or go through the process of sorting and putting everything in its place