Last week’s accomplishments include finishing a chunk of chapter six of the novel, inquiring to two journals about the status of my submissions, and doing two of my three required exercises.
I’m going to go ahead and include my list of to-do’s, though this is going to be a crazy week as I’m prepping for a work trip to Mexico City on Sunday (which will require some shopping and a trip to the drycleaners) and have a work dinner tomorrow, among other bits and tidbits of things going on.
So, while I’m posting my to-do list, I’m going to go easy on myself. If I don’t get it done, I don’t get it done.
That which must be accomplished in the coming week:
– Finish second half of Chapter Six of Under the Midday Moon
– Write, edit, and submit poem to Love Lettered
– Edit Letter Box poetry chapbook and submit it
– Workout at least three days with two workouts being running training (0/3)
– Practice my Spanish
– Make Progress on Organization (do one or more of the following):
• Shred papers and dispose of them
• Find a minimum of ten items (big or small) that can be gotten rid of and get rid of them
• Take box of items to donate to Goodwill