The good thing about housesitting is that I have access to internet and Netflix instant streaming (hello, Fringe), which I don’t have at home. The bad thing about housesitting is that I have access to internet and Netflix instant streaming.
That said, I did manage to get a minimal amount of work done on my novel (about 350 words), so it wasn’t a total bust. I also did 2/3 of my workouts, which isn’t ideal, but not too bad considering it was Hades hot outside this weekend.
I only have three days to get things done this week, as I’ll be off to Clear Lake for an extended weekend, where I intend to relax and not stress about a thing.
That which must be accomplished in the coming week:
– Finish Chapter Five of Under the Midday Moon
– Submit something (poetry, fiction, whatever)
– Send inquiry emails to two submissions I’m waiting on a reply for
– Edit Letter Box poetry chapbook and submit it
– Workout at least three days with two workouts being running training (0/3)
– Practice my Spanish
– Make Progress on Organization (do one or more of the following):
• Shred papers and dispose of them
• Find a minimum of ten items (big or small) that can be gotten rid of and get rid of them
• Take box of items to donate to Goodwill