It was a bit slow going for me last week, which I am choosing not to stress about because of how full my social calendar was at the time.
I had started out with the idea of writing a short film script for the 10 by 10 Short Script Challenge from Stranger with My Face. They sent an email with a prompt and participants had ten days to write the script. A few wriggles of ideas were noodling around my head, but nothing came together, so I just let it go. There’s always next year.
After skipping the problem with Chapter One, I managed to half of Chapter Two down and into the writing gang, who seemed to enjoy it. Chapter Two is working better for me all around, so I’m just going to move on from there.
Nothing much else got done, as the rest of my time was taken up with movie watching and being lazy.
Since I’m going to be traveling at the end of this week through next week, and will need to run errands and prep for that, I’m going to go easy on myself and keep my to-do list brief.
Things to do in the coming week:
– Complete Chapter two of novel
– Walk/Run at least three days at least 2 miles each day (0/3)
– Contact my sisters accountant to find out about setting up an IRA
– Get title transferred on my new car (I don’t know why I keep forgetting to do this)
– Get California taxes in for 2011, so I can start in on Cal and Fedral for 2012 next week