1. Because I thrive (go mad-hatter crazy on) deadlines, I have put off compiling this poetry chapbook until the day before the competition ends. At least it’s only 16-18 pages. *sigh*
2. Oh, and I’ve also signed up for the 10 by 10 Short Script Challenge, which has begun this week. I now have
ten nine days to complete a short indie horror script that challenges the genre’s portrayal of women.
3. And lets not forget that I have to provide a rewrite of Chapter One and/or Chapter Two of Under the Midday Moon, my YA werewolf novel to my writing group by next Wednesday.
4. Did I also mention that my entire Saturday will be taken up by attending the AMC Best Picture Showcase, leaving me next to no time to do any of this stuff? No. Well, I am.
5. Somewhere in there, I’m also supposed to exercise.